Date: Feb 3, 2021 12:00 PM - 01:00 PM
The purpose of the AACP Continuing Professional Development program is to provide continuing professional development opportunities to members and others eligible who are dedicated to life-long learning. AACP will provide high quality, active, engaging educational programming enabling individuals to continuously improve their knowledge and skills.
The American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
- Describe the scholarly approach to SOTL
- Develop a research question and study hypothesis
- Apply a scholarly methodology to your SOTL project
- Integrate your research question into the larger needs of the your organization and the Academy
- Connect administrative operations to potential SOTL projects
David G. Fuentes
Jennifer A Campbell (Henriksen)
Robert D. Beckett