Date: Jul 13, 2019 08:00 AM - 05:00 PM
The purpose of the AACP Continuing Professional Development program is to provide continuing professional development opportunities to members and others eligible who are dedicated to life-long learning. AACP will provide high quality, active, engaging educational programming enabling individuals to continuously improve their knowledge and skills.
The American Association of Colleges of Pharmacy is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.
Requirements for CE Credit
Continuing Education (CE) credit will only be awarded after succesful completion and submission of a CPD session evaluation.
- Discuss quality measures in education.
- Develop 1 new quality measure for health professions education.
- Apply quality outcomes in a simulated case.
- Examine the concept of personlized learning, its benefits and application to higher education.
- Describe developments in culture that will lead to the need for higher education modernization.
- Create a plan for a higher education program that will implement personalized learning.
- Describe the 21st century skills for health professions learners and new roles for pharmacists.
Ruth E. Nemire
Time: 09:10 AM - 12:00 PM
- Describe your presence and the non-verbal signals you send to those around you.
- Recognize and understand verbal and non-verbal signals you receive from others.
- Discover how to read and fix situations which leads to you being a more powerful leader.
Time: 01:00 PM - 05:00 PM